- Our mission team [already in Mexico] has begun setting up the team offices, coordinating with local churches, and inviting launch team recruits. They have also secured full funding commitments to financially cover the first two church plant projects which we plan to launch the Fall of 2018!
- God is bringing more partners to join our own support team and building our launch fund. Woohoo! Read below on how you can join our support team!
- We just heard from the Immigration office that Patricia will get her Social Security Number within a month! Thank you so much for joining us in prayer! God has provided!
- Patricia and I have been showered with love by the Christian community here in Texas with two baby showers! Caleb is healthy and due to be born within a week.
Apostle Paul went where God led him, and God led him to start churches in cities (fifty are mentioned in the Bible) many were cultural centers which tended to influence whole regions such as Ephesus and Corinth. Today, the largest metropolitan center in the western hemisphere is urban central Mexico (in and surrounding Mexico City) which has influence over the whole of Latin America. So like Paul, we are responding the call from God to make disciples and strong church-planting churches that will send out more.
As you may know, we plan to move to Queretaro, Mexico (the city just north of Mexico City) in February of 2018 to contribute to the equipping, training, and coaching of launch teams for new churches with the first two church plants to be launched in the Fall.
Our big (Klein Family) goal: To be fully funded by December 2017 --
Mission field ready in 150 days!
David Livingston once said: 'Christ alone can save the world, but Christ cannot save the world alone.' Take a second to think about that... our commission from Jesus was to be his hands and feet and join him in saving the world and we can only be his body when we work together.
In order to develop a support team, we will be traveling to different regions across the country this upcoming Fall. If you are around in the following regions, please let us know because we would love to visit with you, introduce you to our new member of the family and share with you personally about our ministry in Mexico!
- Washington State in August
- Dallas Texas over Labor Day
- Kentucky in September
- Ohio in October
- Indiana, and Illinois in November
We are very excited about this call God has put in our hearts and we would love for you to be part of it. The following are some ideas of how we could team up and work together:
- Connect us with someone (i.e. your church, youth group, bible study group, prayer breakfast, etc) who might want to hear more about our church planting project.
- Host us. Have a meal with us or even offer transportation if you are able to.
- Support us. With any amount, you can join our support team on a monthly basis. Click the support button or the link below.
May God bless you and keep you,
Joseph and Patricia Klein